The Canada Chinese Christian Winter Conference (CCCWC) is a trans-denominational grassroots movement of evangelical Christians in western Canada. As members and/or participants of many families of faith which together make up the universal church, we voluntarily choose to fellowship together as a witness to the unity of the church which transcends all denominations.
Canada Chinese Christian Winter Conference Ministries
We are a Christ centered Chinese-Canadian community striving to be challenged and transformed by God to impact lives for the Lord
- 以基督為中心之信徒，力求挑戰與更新, 打動更多生命歸主
- Word of God (Talks)
- Cutting edge
- Challenge participants through speakers who preach and teach the Word of God.
- Lead participants in a time of Christ Centered worship.
- Guide participants through small group fellowships.
- Provide training resources in order to equip brothers and sisters to serve God.
- Empower participants to be disciples of our Lord.
- Encourage creativity through providing cutting edge programs for all ages.
- Promote and facilitate family cohesiveness, growth, and understanding of generational issues.
The Doctorinal Statement of the Canada Chinese Christian Winter Conference Ministries
- We believe in the plenary and verbal inspiration of the Scriptures (both the Old and the New Testaments) as the inspired Word of God. The Bible is the only divine and infallible authority for all Christian’s faith and practice.
- We believe in the Trinity of God, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ, the very God, the very Man, God’s eternal Son, as conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe in the substitutionary atonement of our Lord Jesus Christ for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His Blood on the Cross.
- We believe in the crucifixion, burial, resurrection, ascension, and second coming of Jesus Christ. Having redeemed us from sin, He rose bodily from the grave on the third day, victorious over death and sin.
- We believe in the creation of the world by God for His glory; Man was created by God after His own image, as crown of creation that he might have fellowship with God.
- We believe in the total depravity of man due to his acceptance and temptation from Satan, and his rebellion against God. Man became the subject of Divine wrath, separated from the life of God, and incapable of returning to God by his own merits.
- We believe in salvation by grace alone through faith in the substitutionary atoning sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
- We believe in the second coming of Christ to raise the dead, to judge all men, and to establish His glorious kingdom.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead. The believers shall have life eternal with God forever; and the unbelievers shall be separated from God’s presence to final judgment of everlasting torment.
- We believe in the fellowship of believers, who, through faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. We are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.